Simp Chat Scarletterose_504259 / sexyscarlettxxx - Discussion Thread

I’ll start by saying I have been really trying to figure out what is good here. I thought it was an agency but then it seemed like no way because of how much she’s on OF on cam. Idk regardless her pricing is insane. $100 to see anything good and she’s strictly non nude on cam.
 
Feels like an agency or AI to me. There’s been a few times “she” has phrased things to me that a normal person wouldn’t. Asking for coordinates instead of location is one that comes to mind.
Plus she messages at weird times like 3 AM local time for her
 
I'm pretty certain she streams on another site at the same time, haven't been able to find her on Stripchat
 
Idk man. I’m telling you I’ve probably spent upwards of 100 hours in streams by now and she has never read anything other than the CB chat. You could be right but I wouldn’t put my money on it.
 
She reads a lot of tip notes and she actually answer all sorts of questions when you put them in a tip note… ask me how I know 😉
 
Lmao I’d be very interested to know your CB name haha I always type in tip notes too I bet we’ve crossed paths lol
 
She's agency right? I mean her OF prices
If the OF pricing is absurdly high then they are almost certainly agency. The agency girls always start CB in expensive housing and pretend to be in school or have a "real" job. It's always the same pattern, the agency girls show way more on OF then on cam.
 
I don't know that you can say high prices is always a 100% certainty that someone is agency. Her prices are actually lower than what most agency accounts charge, but still on the high side. The thing that you have to know is that any of the sexting sessions are 100% scripts so it pretty much always sounds nothing like a real conversation. She seemed more real than the other accounts that I know are agency, but it all comes down to if you really want to spend the money on what she offers.
I will say that I do know some non-agency girls that charge sky high prices. Most of the ones that have been around awhile know what they can charge based off of the demand.
 
Still trying to chat her up to get some closeup of her pussy, still hard for me to tell if she is ran by an agency or not.
 
If she isn't on all day and takes longer to reply, its less likely that she's agency ran. Some agencies may attempt to schedule some of their chatters so that their shifts don't overlap with the model streaming or when they would normally be asleep though.
If she does have pussy pictures or videos, I'd imagine that its locked behind a bigger paywall where she wants you to spend on more sessions before she shows it to you. I don't know if its the same with her, but I know a fairly big model that does that with her content. Most likely to limit the amount of people that would leak it, and pretty much eliminate the chance of a bot/stolen CC account coming in and purchasing a lot of content, then doing chargebacks and leaking. Of course, she may just not want to show her pussy and doesn't have that content.
 
part of her stream tonight, she mentioned that she would make some dildo content on OF, I'm skeptical but if anyone wants to try and see what they can get her to make best of luck to you!
 
She said and showed her crotchless panties tonight I hope that someone gets a picture or video of her wearing them
 
Psa simps. Don’t buy any content from the agency until they say it’s full nude. They’ll play around with verbiage just to get you to buy. Stay strong fellas. As of right now the streams are her best content.
 
Back
Top