OnlyFans Hotwife Sarah Caldeira | Sarah Illustrates | sarahillustrates

ohhh hey everybody, guess whos back, how's everything going ?, long time no see in this thread, well its her fault and vixen group that probably gave her enough money to neglect us lol.
anyway i said to myself, F** shes pregnant, so there's a chance we won't see stuff from her in like 2026-7, let's check if maybe there are stuff i didn't know exist.
And the answer is yes mates :), so first surprise BG with Alberto Blanco, Dope video, It was filmed in august 2025 so no pregnancy etc... its prime sarah.
Here it is ------- https://filester.me/d/jXD7yrU ----- Have fun guys, and show love if you want more surprises.
TctETUUe

UEXTmcnY

E55pmm9e
 
Alright Alright Alright, i was lucky enough to find us another unposted scene, This one is BG Pt 2 with lucas frost, in my opinion this is far better than pt 1.
here it is guys -------------- https://filester.me/d/MZ0zEu2 -------------- enjoy :).
Few things, just to let you know:
1) i did not found any other BGs that we dont know, other than with her husband, so dont expect for more new stuff, im sorry.
2) if anyone wanna get the rest unposted BGs with her husband (cause i can't) i can guide you where and what to look for, so message me.
3) if you find any better quality of this post's scene in the future feel free to post it, (i just uploaded what i got).
 
This is NOT new, but its kinda. this is the scene i posted a month ago, but its alberto blanco version, meaning its from another angle and looks different, you can say bts of that scene. anyway i liked it, i hope you too guys.
--------------------------------------------- https://filester.me/d/swMRQwz ------------------------------------------------------------------
ismum6qg

GqjeGLaL

VkKwehyg

cSkRZdCQ

42Aa4H4B

RutBq9Aj
 
"Hotel Preggo Solo Squirting Special 💋
I'm alone and feeling so horny I want you to cum with me so I recorded this just for us 🎥😈 I stripped off and played with my tits thinking it was your hand squeezing and teasing them, making my nipples hard and my pussy wet ✋ then I grabbed my dildo, sucked it sloppily like how I want to suck your cock, drooling all over the shaft while looking at you 👅🍆 I slid it inside my tight pussy, moaning loud as I felt it stretch me 🍑 I started pushing it in and out faster and harder but I needed more so I grabbed my vibrator and buzzed my clit until I was squirting everywhere 💦 do you think you can keep up or are you gonna cum ahead of me? 💦
SQUIRTED EVERYWHERE 💦
SOLO DILDO X VIBRATOR PLAY"


https://filester.gg/d/CITKwWE
 
Back
Top