Request OnlyFans Instagram Samantha_Em / Samantha Malone / Samantha_with_Twins)

minicam

Lurker
Joined
Sep 25, 2022
Posts
8
Reaction score
0
This complete MILF just (finally) started an Onlyfans
https://onlyfans.com/samantha_em
https://www.instagram.com/samantha_malone__/
Backup:
https://www.instagram.com/samantha__em__/
https://mobile.twitter.com/samantha_em__
images
 
Seems to have minimal impact 🤷‍♂️. She’s already in the top 5% of OF creators
 
She mentioned in her IG story today that she was doing something special for subscribers tonight.
 
Yea and she's charging a premium for other content once you subscribe. Probably making good $$ while the hype is there. People have been asking her to make one for a while.
 
She just lowered her price to $20 a month… the guys that paid $50 are not happy
 
I don’t see why anyone would be upset. Continued content for less than they were paying the month before
 
Because she did it in the middle of the month and not at the end.
edit: she put it back to $50 and is probably going to change it at the end of the month. I won’t be re-subbing… her content isn’t really that good TBH
 
I called it earlier on this thread. She'd charge a lot, people would initially cave but only once or so. $50 plus a lot extra of you want more. There are others that are cheaper and provide more content.
 
I can't get any of this to play without getting spammed to death. Advice?
 
Back
Top