Simp Chat Saltedfishcakes / Salted.fishcakes / Fishcakes.salted / piss girl chi - DISCUSSION THREAD

thats true she doesnt show it off as much I hope she does a similar video up top
 
I'm having issues with the site and can't change the thumbnail image if anyone has suggestions for a replacement send e'm here
 
We need somewhere less likely to leak she is clearly testing the water
 
she used to have a twitter where she would send all sorts of suggestive stuff like bouncing and squeezing her tits in cosplay. was around 2022 to i think the end of 2023
 
Yeah someone used wayback or sumn to get some of the vids they're on the main thread but we couldn't recover it all you got any leads?
 
She just put this into the dis
everyone me n the mods decided we r shifting the server into being 18+
pls if ur under 18.... scittrr n scram (sowwy) we must goonmax
 
She made a NSFW channel in her dis I can't get suff from it because she just banned me for on reason be careful there might be some rats in here
 
I thought that too but in her dis there was drama about some ex who found out about the video, so maybe she doesn't know about it? There's always a chance she does, tho
 
She hasn't tweaked over the Ko-Fi leak it seems, so I guess this forum is safe for now?
 
Back
Top