Request Patreon Salaciouspeachy

GusWeb13

Lurker
Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Posts
11
Reaction score
0
Patreon.com/salaciouspeachy

Posts full nudes on her private discord
 
GDfSK81XoAELBob

twitter
 
Does the X sub come with access to her old discord? Iirc she had more IRL pics posted there.
 
I have a b/g vid and five other pics that I haven't seen uploaded yet. I was subbed to her patreon for a while but she lost her passion for drawing art and got less comfortable with posting stuff online, so she cancelled it and lessened drawing. She had some footjob pics and another b/g video, but it had no sound so I never saved it. I remember there being other pics of her crotch and a set with some christmas lights (and I remember she had a small bush).
Dude she made the video with is in her server, but I think they had the polycule which might explain a few things. She also has sex stories in her discord, but she rarely posts in there nowadays and she wiped all her pics on discord. Maybe posting these will encourage someone to buy her X subscription kek
https://pixeldrain.com/l/m5KDDxbV
 
Back
Top