Simp Chat Rome Major | romemajorxxx | majorhotwife Discussion Thread

And I also have been looking for that other girl called bbw eden from a previous update
Who are these women and they have zero social media.
 
Yeah, one of the hottest fucks I have seen lmao. She is incredible and the video seems short on his site too.
 
I was looking at his Instagram and saw he follows a girl I went to high school with and she follows him back. He was commenting on her photos and they were liking each others pics….

She’s not in content at all and is just an everyday typical white college girl. No idea how that happened. Lmao
 
Dear Simps.

I located her. She is just an escort/porn star in Miami who appears in a lot of BBC videos.

Her name is "Eden Charm". She also goes by "Eden Blows"

She even has a thread on simpcity but it's just one without any content.

Her social media profile is pretty thin

https://www.instagram.com/edenblows/

There is content out there in porntrex and clips4sale etc.,

But wonder if someone here has them already. Come on, simps.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
 
he has a scene with Jennevie Hexx, would anyone know where it can be found?
 
Back
Top