Request Twitter / 𝕏 Riskyslove/youroownrisk

idris2am

Lurker
Joined
Oct 4, 2024
Posts
9
Reaction score
0
GQw6CaTXMAAKS82

https://x.com/Youroownrisk
https://x.com/riskyslove
 

She changed her Twitter name to @youroownrissk with 2 “s” because she was getting called out for scamming. She will post nudes with emojis covering herself to get people to pay for a Dropbox or private page but it’s all a scam. She blocks you and sends you nothing after you send money.
 
A couple new posts on her Twitter which I assume she’ll delete soon.
 

https://onlyfans.com/riskylove
She created a OF, $25 a month. This photo was posted on her Twitter. I won’t be subscribing to the OF unless someone shows that she isn’t scamming, which I’m almost certain she is.
 
So I caved and bought her of it has a bunch of tits pics but that it right now but she does send out sextapes
 
She don’t respond to messages and then she blocked me why I said she takes too long
 
Back
Top