Simp Chat Rikakodesu, Rikako katayama, Rikakogonewild [discussion]

I don't know... I don't really believe this. Feels like her social media strategy is one of saying whatever to go viral.
 
I questioned it too. Though, that crypto website she named has been known to have problems/been spoofed recently.
I would have expected crypto people to be the most paranoid mother fuckers on the planet. Or at least they should be.
 
This is pretty obviously fake. Not sure why you would believe these types of vids that all dramatic and whatnot over something with very little context. She hardly if ever mentions crypto on her socials. lol
 
It's very obliviously for dramatics to get views on insta. You can tell it's fake by the way the vid is made over something that should have been more serious for her, and her continuing to post other vids like it never happened. lol
People who got into cypto don't normally put there entire life-savings into it anyway.
 
There are easier ways to get views on insta than saying you got scammed.
Shooting porn/being an influencer being one of them.
If this was some social media trend, I'd see more influencers pumping out the same type of video saying the same garbage lines about this same situation.
I'd peg the video's poor wording to her probably being ESL. Japanese being her main language.
Was the number shown dramatized? I don't know, since people that are into crypto tend to be a bit off anyways.
 
Yeah that’s what I usually do. I was trying to find that tattoo anal guy but from seeing the video he definitely isn’t a content creator looks more like a customer for her prostitution services the way it was set up
 
Dude that in it self is a scam click bait video don’t fall for that shit. Don’t be gullible into believing that lol 😂
 
Ngl fucking dumb ass European customer guy sucked as a camera man had one job to do get good footage of yourself fucking her whore asshoke and he fucked that up lol.
But seeing him use her up like a slut was hilarious from going from her asshole to her pussy not giving a fuck and seeing her face like she given up and freaked out made it hotter knowing that lol 😂
 
That’s exactly it any of these girls that have agencies you can’t take seriously from eve sweets fake podcast to Rikako fake crying on insta is all click bait to their YouTube channels etc female amd male pornstars agencies are promoting this shit for click bait to go viral .
 
You guys having trouble login into goonbox? those cloudflare bullsh*t won't let me through it
 
Yes, surely. She also was visited by a fat old man all dressed in red and with a long white beard, last Christmas. Funny fellow, travelling on that reindeer sleigh.
The scam, or rather the lie, is hers, to boost donations. She seldom mentioned crypto before on her socials.
 
It's completely fake. She is just doing it for views and to try and get simps to give her sympathy money.
 
Yeah the more I think about it, it seems super fake. Worst case scenario, people feel bad for her, best case she goes viral for it/people send her crypto.
 
Looks like the kimono 👘 one with Maximo is anal sex according to her chatter . If that’s the case we definitely know Maximo fucked the hell out of her asshole.
Maybe since you bought from her before she’ll haggle with you for the uncensored version
 
She wanted 500 for the uncensored version something about her account might get banned because she's from Japan. I purchased the censored one instead around 150. Still good her asshole got gaped open.
 
Back
Top