Request Fansly RavenNot4U/Raven Ixion/Anarchygirl13

I used to fuck her. Her name is Roxanne and she works at Bucks Cabaret in Dallas. She can dance but shell give you the worst lap dance of your life lol. Been through 3 husbands. Woke up one day to text messages about how I could keep the slut from the 2nd one. I thought she was single lmao. Shes a compulsive liar and a real piece of trash. At least she has tits now and shes better to look at. Ive got pretty much everything she did she used to send me shit all the time. Ill upload it when I get off work.
 
https://gofile.io/d/bSvvaO
There you go. Everything except the new fansly emerald tier that I can almost promise is nothing but reposts from these. Wish I had my old phone with all our vids and pictures just to share too. Oh well enjoy. At least now shes fappable with those new bolt on tits.
 
Holy shit thank you my dude, the pics and videos say not public btw. The ppvs are fine though
 
Oh my bad Ill fix that. First time using gofile. Anyone who pretends to have cancer for attention deserves to have everything leaked for sure.
 
Back
Top