They been together for a while now (maybe 1 year + half a year ?) and they don't have much of an age gap maybe half a year ? You haven't followed her before so you probably dont know anything. She has been making sets on the same level before they were even together.
I'm not defending the visuals we all have to suffer from when looking at the "girlfriend" though. But if you don't know shit, maybe be quiet.
*Yakuza slamming table gif*
DAMN IM JEALOUS *cries*
Thanks for clearing it up and also making a discussion thread. It just all seems really suspicious to me because it seems like they live alone together without parents since they (?not sure if they've been living together since 16) have been making videos. Rinny's gf also looks much older so I was only using context clues. Australia is really expensive so I can't really believe that they have a place to themselves. Also really sus she wasn't clear about her age for a while either.
Nah, they dont live together. She got kicked out by her dad and then lived at her aunts placed for a while and then moved back late last year or early this year to her dad. You can see the background differences of her room and the transgf room, the transgfs room has animefigures and pc etc..
I mean for most people that followed longer knew hold old she was. But imma be real Kef (og name of hers Kefla) is definitely one of the girls i follow that i actually hate(goon?watch) the most. Like genuinely she's an insufferable bitchy white girl that genuinely uses twitter.
Also it's genuinely so tactless of her posting her transgf groping her since forever. I could bitch and moan about her antics a lot ngl. Like is the goon worth the braindamage I'm suffering from following her for a while.
Yeah maybe need update the name of the thread, she's changed it again. Also where TF did she get 77k followers on tiktok out of thin air, when ???
I'm pretty sure she had 15k a couple months ago. Also she took down some posts on Twitter since the leaks, so yeah hi kef or her bf/gf.