Patreon description :
I am Japanese cosplayer Ramu Asai!
I am wearing latex and PVC outfits most of the time. I like anime, eating out. I like to Shiny clothes.
I will be updating monthly with special content for those who visit Patreon!
Enjoy the video and photo sets, etc!
Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/asai_ramu/about
Fantia : https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/68311
X : https://twitter.com/asai_ramu
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/asai_ramu/
youtube : https://www.youtube.com/@asai_ramu
She does a lot of shiny stuff
Does someone has more ?






I am Japanese cosplayer Ramu Asai!
I am wearing latex and PVC outfits most of the time. I like anime, eating out. I like to Shiny clothes.
I will be updating monthly with special content for those who visit Patreon!
Enjoy the video and photo sets, etc!
Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/asai_ramu/about
Fantia : https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/68311
X : https://twitter.com/asai_ramu
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/asai_ramu/
youtube : https://www.youtube.com/@asai_ramu
She does a lot of shiny stuff
Does someone has more ?


















































































