Simp Chat Rachel Pizzolato / Beautyandbrainswithatwist - Discussion Thread

portlamp3

Lurker
Joined
Mar 21, 2022
Posts
362
Reaction score
0
Discussion thread for 6'1" model and social media influencer Rachel Pizzolato
Her Content Thread
Her Instagram
Her TikTok
Stats according to Babepedia:
https://www.babepedia.com/babe/Rachel_Pizzolato
 
She has pretty much dropped the "brain" part of her moniker and has gone 100% thirst trap. Not that anyone should complain. If you ever read an interview with her she acts like she is a combination of Albert Einstein, Serena Williams, and Cindy Crawford all at the age of 19 without actually accomplishing anything.
She is hot as fuck, and finally realizing that is the only reason anyone gives a shit about her, but my god does she have an ego.
 
Yeah I noticed the huge ego on her. She is very into herself. She is defintely a girl who knows she is hot and wants everyone else to know it.
Some of her ego is probably her management trying to pretend she is some sort of genius even though she didn't even go to college. She isn't a scientist. She competed in a science fair when she was like 15. So did I and lots of other kids. She also isn't a world class athlete cause she jumped on a trampoline.
But she is gorgeous and is 6'1" with a banging body and D cups. She should be a very successful glamour/bikini model and is embracing being a thot
 
"BeautyAndBrainsWithaTwist"... I'm still trying to figure out the "Twist". Is it the thottery? Then how is it a twist when it is so basic nowadays. And for the love of god, someone start feeding her some Collard Greens!!
 
She's that tall?!?!
Holy shit do I want to climb that mountain.
 
The "twist" is because she was a gymnast. She wasn't particularly successful or elite, but she's decent on a trampoline and can do some tumbling. Her being so tall pretty much rules her out of being seriously competitive in the sport.
 
Thanks OP for this thread 🙏🏻
Rachel Pizzolato has been popping off on my IG ALOT lately & dang she is gorgeous as fuck
She's a VERY active poster
She seems like she's very confident in her body like she knows she's very attractive & is utilising that to full advantage
Good on her if she becomes a full time model
She was part of MythBusters Jr before it ended
 
Exactly why I want people to stop simping for her unless she makes an of and gets fecked on camera.
 
Honestly, it was only a matter of time before she started bikini modelling. What better way to flaunt her sexiness without going explicit?
But her 'Oh you got bullied in highschool for being a tall girl but now you're owning them haters' posts are kinda cringe
 
Its confusing with these types of individuals who look much older than they are. I thought she was at least 27.
I guess it contributes (like the previous speaker pointed out) that she can be quite the cringe. Very attractive, but cringe. Pretends to fall, establishes some type of victimhood, etc.
 
A couple years ago her manager was promoting her as a hot tall nerdy girl who was going to be a female Bill Nye for the current generation. Mythbusters Jr. only lasted 10 episodes but they were trying to get her another science show and this time built around her. That is why she was calling herself a scientist despite the fact she has no degree, never went to college, and was just part of a science fair as a teenager. And also why she goes by the egotistical and very cringey "beautyandbrainswithatwist" name. The twist according to her is she also is a "world class" gymnast/athlete. Yep she is a genius, the world's greatest beauty, and an Olympic level athlete. Her Girl Boss level is over 1,000 lol. You can see why she would rub people the wrong way with the ego.
She never got another show and is not going to become Bill Nye. But she did become ridiculously hot with huge tits on a 6'1" athletic frame so her manager moved from the science and athlete stuff into her being a full time bikini model and coomer bait for simps. I would say an Onlyfans is very possible with her. She loves to show her body and knows she is hot.
 
You've got to read her IMDB entry, I think she wrote it herself.
 
Even worse. Her daddy wrote it. "- IMDb Mini Biography By: Robert Pizzolato"
According to him she is a:
  • Genius
  • Award winning Scientist
  • Award winning Inventor
  • Writer
  • Author
  • Poet
  • TV Star
  • Engineer
  • Olympics level gymnast
  • Olympic level athlete
  • Martial Arts expert
  • Astronaut
  • Supermodel
  • Glamour model on the front page of magazines
  • Beauty Pageant Winner
  • Cosplay Star
  • Comic Book Geek
  • Comic Book Writer
  • Science Fiction Writer
  • Animal Rights Advocate
  • Humanitarian
  • Inspiring the next generation of children to be like her
All at the age of 19 and without any college. How she hasn't cured cancer yet I don't know.
While I appreciate a dad hyping his daughter up at the end of the day, her career is now being hot with a smoking body and big tits that guys jerk off to. Probably not what he planned for his girl.
 
This is a textbook case of throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. She's hot and obviously willing to do just about anything or claim she can do anything to get a mainstream gig. For now, she's getting modeling gigs, but in the future it's unlikely she'll get anything other OF Producers offering her roles in their videos.
 
I wouldn't be too confident about that. In fact the opposite. She needs attention and money. And she's getting a hell lot without getting that onlyfans stain that never leaves. Stupid simps acknowledging her as some sort of goddess ffs. Plus her fame is taking her places for modelling and all. So she's getting them deals I don't think she wants to whore herself.
For me personally, it's not even that I like her. Like when I first saw her, she had a great bod so I followed, since then, I've been so cringed out with her "bullied, now showing them whose boss", and overall just her narcissistic personality. So much so that I want all these simps to just feckin stop. I only want her to make onlyfans cuz HER BODY is the only reason she's getting all this. She ain't nothing special. Her personality is one of the worst I've seen on the internet. I just wanna see her getting fecked on onlyfans man and I think for me it's gonna feel like hate porn. 😂😂☠️
 
Anyone else tried the Tele AI bot of her? You only get a few free audio messages sadly.
Also onlyfans.com/rachel_pizzolato probaly fake but could be? Especially with the things she's been doing lately
 
Guys
I'm trying hard to not simp for Rachel Pizzolato
She's ridiculously hot, Like next level hot
With all these thirst posts, She's either gonna make a OF for more lewd content not allowed on IG or keep doing what she's doing
 
Back
Top