Request Latina Public event / Car Audio / Carwash girls

TimoClamp

Lurker
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Posts
4
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone in this great site. Ive been for a while looking for personal videos or any videos of these slutty girls who promote or make shows in the car tuning events, mostly in south america and latinas. Most of them prolly strippers or hookers who get payed to make presence or strip in the events.
Ive realized the best videos of this shows always come from public people who share video quality content and get the best angles of this sluts bending over and showing their big asses from the best angles specially when they are on a stage or walk. So my request is. Anyone out there who got or ever filmed videos like the one im posting below from youtube, my request would be any public show or events where there is a girl and everyone watching her be a teasing slut, ill apreciate anyone who can point me into that type of content or if there is more in the site how to find it ty!!

Example

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_EqpjPN_Mf/#

 
A short clip of two girls dancing and flashing breasts during a "Chicas Car Audio" event in Colombia:

 
Oh man this is my kind of thread. Love chicas Car Audio- I always wondered what happened to them. Here's some stuff from their "all time" show.

https://gofile.io/d/3VMCi4

Feel free to mirror if you can, and I'll upload some more later down the line hopefully.
 
yayyippee seems like a lot of these cannot be downloaded anymore. Can you create a dump of them on another site? Much appreciated
 
Im glad little by little this thread is getting interesting. I came across this slu*s.

Hope u enjoy . I also hope this vids or this kind of vids dont get taken down of youtube . I wish someone is backing up and will someday share here. Lol . If anyonenfinds car washes please share! Ty all!
 
Car show (and other type of events) girls or promotoras like you call it in latin america use to be really common in the 2000s-2010s unfortunetaly very rare this days. There was a entire online forum community dedicated to film them at shows and share the videos. I guess with the creation of OF and other ways the sell content working at shows wasn't really that convenient anymore for the girls anymore. Good old days. Will share some old stuff I have, feel free to mirror:

a649.mp4_thumbs_2026-06-03_22.41.24040a372951fd9189.jpg


https://gofile.io/d/zv3567

vtl1.mp4_thumbs_2026-06-03_22.43.1567126039fa9b12a3.jpg


https://gofile.io/d/Gfs1rX

TATA---FBP.flv_thumbs_2026-06-03_22.46.08781b221760292dd9.jpg


https://gofile.io/d/Dse8ak

Expo-Carreras-Inacap-2009-Team-Claxon.flv_thumbs_2026-06-03_22.47.4425d970757144446a.jpg


https://gofile.io/d/JEzJfX
 
Back
Top