Request TikTok Snapchat Priscilla/glizzygirl/.galaxygirl24

ClubTrevor

Lurker
Joined
Jun 12, 2022
Posts
34
Reaction score
0
TikTok - @.galaxygirl24
Snap - @priscilla.62m
Insta (inactive) - @v4ampriscilla
Super cute TikTok streamer who does ASMR, lives with a religious family, but you can tell she's super horny and sexually pent up. She's either oblivious to perverted comments/jokes or acts innocent. One running joke is she's a "glizzy girl" and loves glizzys but I think that's her innocent way of saying she's cock hungry and wants dick. She streams randomly some nights between like 12am-3am central, so catching her live is hard, and getting sus clips is difficult.
 
More examples of her being naughty but acting innocent about it. Awhile back I got her to talk kinda naughty on snap. I asked her if she liked glizzys and she said she liked "glizzys with mayo", so I joked and said I had one for her, and she asked me to teach her "how to get the mayo out", but then stopped replying, so she definitely can act kinda freaky if you dm the right thing
https://gofile.io/d/4R82yV
 
Back
Top