ClubTrevor
Lurker
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2022
- Posts
- 34
- Reaction score
- 0
TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@glizzygiri?_t=8n1ZfhBHZbK&_r=1
Insta - https://www.instagram.com/v4mpriscilla?igsh=end0eGlhbm43YnNq
https://www.instagram.com/v4mpriscilla?igsh=end0eGlhbm43YnNq
Snap - https://www.snapchat.com/add/priscilla.62m?share_id=BTpLlTkgGwg&locale=en-US
Cock hungry 19 year old TikTok streamer. She does ASMR lives and battles at night some weekends but not always. Snapchat is probably the best way to get anything from her. Your can tell she's sexually frustrated and horny though by how she acts and what she says on live. Her family is religious and she acts kinda naive. A running joke is she loves "glizzies" but I think it's her way of saying she needs dick. I almost got something from her on snap awhile back when she said she loved "glizzys with mayo" and wanted me to teach her how to "get the mayo out".













Insta - https://www.instagram.com/v4mpriscilla?igsh=end0eGlhbm43YnNq
https://www.instagram.com/v4mpriscilla?igsh=end0eGlhbm43YnNq
Snap - https://www.snapchat.com/add/priscilla.62m?share_id=BTpLlTkgGwg&locale=en-US
Cock hungry 19 year old TikTok streamer. She does ASMR lives and battles at night some weekends but not always. Snapchat is probably the best way to get anything from her. Your can tell she's sexually frustrated and horny though by how she acts and what she says on live. Her family is religious and she acts kinda naive. A running joke is she loves "glizzies" but I think it's her way of saying she needs dick. I almost got something from her on snap awhile back when she said she loved "glizzys with mayo" and wanted me to teach her how to "get the mayo out".