Simp Chat Princess Leia / NSFWLeia / Leia Lovelyn Discussion Thread

One of few thin girls I've seen gain weight and still be hot as fuck. Same with Proxy Paige, thicc and still hot.
 
Yeah she actually seems like a natural. Unlike some others where it feels either forced, or just like a bad line read.
 
I like her earlier incest related videos. Her puffy thick pussy just drives me crazy.
 
Whoa, hold up... there was a thicc Lexi Belle period? She must have looked good. Is any of that in her thread?
 
How old we think Leia is? I feel like I’ve been following her for 10-15 years now.
 
My memory is saying she was 22 in 2014, so that'd put her at about 33 now? But she may not have used her real age initially.
 
Not sure why everytime someone creates a discussion thread, they get brainlet and clown emotes on their comment. Happens every time.
Anyways thanks for making the thread
 
One of the best girls, in her brackets age and in her thick days. There's no bad video of her.
 
I always assume they're upset they didn't get to make the thread themselves.
 
I have insufficient privileges to post on her thread otherwise I would post there...Enjoy
 
Thanks for doing that! These Mods aren't letting me do anything for some reason, I posted a reply to you, and they took it down🤬
 
Back
Top