Simp Chat Princess Alena / msnikkinorton / Nikki Norton / Alena Ostberg

I know there is some bits and pieces of Nikki Norton around other fourms but it's so diluted I can't even care to scroll through pages of, besides it's more dedicated towards Jim Norton / Anthony Cumia, and Nikki just gets mentioned occasionally for being unhinged, and that's mainly the reason why her podcast with her husband ended.
 
she's been posting him way less as well, do you think they opened up the relationship since she posted pics with other men a couple of times..
 
Yeah for sure, it’s open, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jim was into cuck shame kinks. Jim is full of kinks in general, especially with the tremendous age gap, she’s like in her mid 20s, Jim is almost 60.
She loves to take pills and drinks a lot, I remember watching clips of Jim complaining about her drinking.. but Jim goes out of town because of gigs, so that’s the opportunity for her to hang out with some boys / sneaky links.
About a few months ago she had some light skin fellah spooning with her watching whatever was on television.
And just last month Laker from Million Dollar Extreme / Shed Theory / was there out of all people, never expected him to be there.. can’t imagine the excitement of being over at Jim Nortons luxurious condominium.
Nikki is an aspiring rapper, I know she makes beats and raps Norwegian stuff.. so I can see how that Gen Z underground rap scene could blend into her circle..
 
I don't doubt her being unhinged, power and ego (from being extremely beautiful with a huge dick in this case) can easily go to your head.
 
she definitely has some sort of dominance / power trip over Jim Norton. She’s got him whipped, I mean he practically spoiled her after they openly got married. He bought her a gaming computer, music equipment & interfaces, introduced her to his good comedy friends, Louis CK, Anthony Cumia, Whitney Cummings, etc.. Fancy dinners, A New York lifestyle from uptown Manhattan.. and she openly talks about how much she HATES New York.. I’m from New York, it does suck if you’re in the heart of it, but where she is living now, Jim is probably paying like $6000-$8000 a month. If it wasn’t for Jim, she’d probably still be living with her parents.
She wants to get her pole chopped off, and Jim is highly against it because, it’s the best thing about her. It’s huge! I’m sure Jim likes playing with it, and when it’s gone, he’d for sure be more depressed than he is now.
It’s just so crazy how someone got this opportunity from just doing chaturbate, and being a sexy blonde with a huge dick ..
I’ve done chaturbate before and met some interesting and awfully wealthy people in my life, but how crazy would it been if you met a favorite actor or musician / politician.
I was a huge Opie & Anthony fan & watched Lucky Louie, they were basically the Y2K CumTown until everything went to shit.
Nikki is just such a fascinating girl to observe, she used to post soo much and now she’s practically radio silent, I wish she’d go back to doing webcam stuff.
 
had been wondering about them for a bit but you've managed to converge like 5 of my special interests in 1 thread; cheers m8
 
No sweat! Here is a bunch of pictures / screenshots of the matter
 
damn you really sure she wants to chop off? that would be the travesty of the century, i didn't think she was that dysphoric in light of the insane luck she's had in life but oh well, having to fuck jim's ass must do something to ya
 
Jim does not like that monster in his ass, he likes sucking it.
 
yeah i cant imagine Jim recieving, he gets embarassed at the thought of even being "gay".. hes 100% top even though she has the bigger dick.
 
I didn't know who he was so I looked him up. To put it frankly, she is several leagues beyond him (in terms of looks). This creates a power imbalance in the relationship. No amount of sugar daddying will ever be enough and eventually it will come to a boil. And I'm surprised she used to make these videos from her parents' house, I did not know that. That's weird as hell.
lol no no one would admit to bottoming for a trans woman in real life
 
If every man had a tall hot blonde wife with a big dick that would regularly dick him down, there would be no more wars. All balls would be empty and we would achieve world peace.
 
He said so in an interview on youtube. I do not think he is a top, he just likes blowing Nikkis monster.
 
English is a mandatory second language from like the 1st grade in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Younger Scandinavians adopt American accents through media as they learn English growing up.
 
Yeah for real, I made the discussion thread under his request with the interest in what he had to say.. sorry to put you in the spotlight, but the mic is all yours now
 
Back
Top