Request OnlyFans Cam Girls Teen parisprincessa | funwithparis

makes little sense...cammed tons of hours first week - like all agency girls are required to duh - and then with as well as she did to not be on for like 4 days now makes little sense, at least to me...something's up..maybe another Maddie12 situation where all her friends and family recognized her
 
She was gone 2 days. I believe it was because she was trying to move into her new apartment.Thats at least what she said
 
she is back on CB now....and the agency plants dabear and gsainta are throwing tokens at her as usual....and topie is "4 fingers" and she says "I really wanna get to the goal cause I wanna see if I can get 4 fingers in cause I have never tried to before.".LMAO..she knows full well she can do it if she agrees to let the agency put it as a goal...how stupid are people????
 
Back
Top