Request Cosplay Asian Omi Kero Gibson (Japanese Cosplayer)

Oh btw, there is a second video of Omi's fetish video, but it might be long gone. So, I might try to find it.
 
if you spend 100 on her patreon, she's going full dildo fyi. that's a lot of money but for what she has up now it's arguably worth the value. however she did say if it's ever leaked she's just going to quit.
 

Gathering whatever I can find online..... Just trying to bring this back to life for a bit. + I just learned her Patreon is gone so yeah
 
No. The only videos that I know of her that are worth seeing are two bdsm videos and one where she’s fully nude in red demon makeup in a club. It’s on Vimeo but I lost the link long ago. It’s the channel of this weird guy who visits sexy clubs in Tokyo, and she’s one of the girls behind glass, pussy/tits out in full red body paint. If anyone could find it that would be great.
 
Back
Top