Simp Chat Olivia Alvarez | livmorgz | oliviaalvare.z Discussion Thread

PimNet66

Lurker
Joined
Aug 9, 2023
Posts
80
Reaction score
1
Discussion thread for some of the best honkers out there
Content thread:
 
Anyone know when she broke up with her bf? Seems like the tits were covered up during their relationship and now that they're back out, he's disappeared from her socials
 
She’s answering dms offering her $ so take y’all’s shot. She’s not doing nudes but doing bikini pics/vids.
 
Sent a dm offering $ after someone posted about her break up and got a response pretty quick.
 
I just shot my shot! Fingers crossed. The fact she’s offering is huge and I’m sure if someone offers the right stuff maybe! Won’t be me though fellas I’m broke hahaha
 
She hasn’t even responded. Dude above was capping. Never even said how much she quoted for pics or vids smh
 
Yeah it's been gone for a few days... someone must've posted some earlier stuff before her 18th 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
 
When was her bday? Someone should recreate her thread with new stuff.
 
Back
Top