Simp Chat Old School / Retro Porn / Vintage [Discussion]

They're on this website xadultflix.com which looks like a free, ripped version of adultempire/hotmovies. They basically have every porn ever made on the site for free streaming. Only downside is I don't know how to rip the videos.
 
This might be a long shot but fould an old DVD binder with some adult flims one had a copy of the cover but no DVD dose anyone know what porn start this is or even better what flim
 
Thank you, I only had a short clip of one of the scenes of this video and almost gave up hope of identifying it and finding a copy of it.
 
Anyone can tell me if the Alaura Eden link work for them? ( page 58 ) seems all the vids are broken in bunkr
 
Anyone have this two movie
1.Scent of Heather (1980)
2.Maid in Manhattan (1984)
 
Going really retro with this request - there were a series of short films known as Pussycat Films dating from 70s/80’s… would anyone happen to have them?
 
Hi, I didn't know where to post this, so I'm writing here. I'm looking for an old film produced by Mario Salieri. I think Julia Taylor played the main role. I don't know Italian, but I think it had a mafia theme where Julia gets married, but her husband owes a mafia boss, then the husband dies, and she has to pay off the debts in kind. Can anyone help? Does anyone know the title of this film?
 
Hello,
I’m looking for an old movie. As far as I remember, in the opening scene, a man is taking a shower when a woman walks in, and it starts with a brief sex scene.
Later, the man goes on a road trip with a friend in a convertible and has sex with a woman who’s hitchhiking on the side of the road.
While they’re in the holding cell after being arrested by female police officers, the officers come over and have sex with them. I also remember a scene on a farm, but I’m not sure about that one.
I don’t remember any of the actors’ names, but the woman on the road had the best breasts I’ve ever seen. In the final scene, the man spies on a woman through a peephole and realizes she’s actually transgender, and I think the movie ends around that point.
Thanks in advance for any help.
 
I think I know which scene you're describing with the two female police officers & the movie that you're talking about. They are Nikki Fritz(may she rest in peace) & Kira Reed. As for the movie, it's called Fast Lane To Malibu(2000). I hope I helped you.
 
Looking for an old porno.
The plot was something along the lines of a woman who has gone crazy and is raping men across the town. The final scene ends in her fucking the police department. From the 70s or maybe 80s.
 
Hi everyone. I'm looking for the Harry S. Morgan film *Die Anmacherinnen 5*. Does anyone know where I can find a remastered HD version? Also, if you know of any other films by the director, I'd appreciate it.
 
Im looking for any shanes world stuff. Specfically looking for this one scene that has a night vision shot. I think it was something to do with Miami, buy ive been looking for this scene for awhile
 
Anyone got this rare movie. I did lots of research and can't find online. Came out in the late 90s early 2000s. Nymph is the studio i believe.
 
I second this. Been looking for 3 deleted scenes for years... Tuckus Trinity with Mia Bangg, Alexis Malone, Tushy Temptress with Lindsay Kay and Pay at the Pump with Nikki Nievez.
 
I'm hoping to find one of my first and favorite pornos from the mid-1980s.

It's been impossible to find through the usual channels and being a Metro title, I'd hoped they'd have it somewhere online.



IAFD - Midnight Zone
 
Back
Top