Simp Chat Old School / Retro Porn / Vintage [Discussion]

Sorry about that! Here are the covers:
3593988h.jpg

46190h.jpg
 
Hi ya, I'm looking to replace a few of my oldies but goodies with a remastered or ai upscaled version if they exist.
If any Simp can help I would be grateful.
- Bedtime Tales - Tom Byron, Colleen Brennan
- Young and Naughty - Nikki Charm, Paul Thomas
- Garage Girls - Dorothy LeMay
- Too good to be True - Peter North
- Fire box - Nina Petra
- Unthinkable - Honey Wilder (my second favourite retro milf).
Thanks in advance!
 
Dude when the title says vintage I’m thinking of vids before the 2000s or the 1990s but I swear half of the videos in the forum are like “2006” and they’re saying it’s “vintage”
 
I'm looking for a restored / HD version of the movie "Babyface" (1977). From Alexander de Renzy.
The climax scene is a gangbang of this girl named Kristine Heller (I think, anyway). I'd also like to find any other scenes of her!
 
Yeah. I guess it depends on what "vintage" means to someone. It's hard to believe that "vintage" offically stretches across a 180-year timeline. That sounds more like archaeology. Best to seperate "vintage" from, say, "retro." Or better yet, "vintage" from "70s", "80s", "90s"...etc.
 
Looking to find a scene from the early 80s and any help from the Golden Age connoisseurs would be much appreciated.
The scene:
Dimly lit room with venetian blinds
Maybe one or two lamps
Examination bed/dentist chair
After party/celebration in a medical center
Man and woman enter the room and get busy on the examination bed/dentist chair
Another woman dressed as a nurse or similar enters and joins in
Male actor was probably Eric Edwards, Randy West, Mike Horner, John Leslie or Harry Reems but probably wrong on all fronts
Ron Jeremy is credited as I remember seeing his name at the end
Reminds me of the dentist scene with Veronica Hart in Afternoon Delights (1980)
Many thanks to the posters that are keeping this magnificent era alive
 
what year is consider retro? i just posted a scene from 06 but my post count is still 0.
 
My favorite vintage movie is Sensational Janine from 1976. It’s about a German woman who finds her sexuality and has an unstoppable sexual urge after losing her virginity
 
While i love older stuff i hated how they thought we wanted to see the guys face as they were coming and during the scenes all the time. Im glad we moved away from that trend
 
Hiya fellas. Been looking for a specific scene. Can't remember the name of the movie or scene. Downloaded it once from xvideos under the title "Schoolgirl watches older sister having sex". Now obviously with the censorship any video with the term "schoolgirl" got deleted. Anyways.. it is a scene where a couple is having sex and there is this blonde girl watching them in schoolgirl uniform and touching herself. She then leaves them and continues playing with herself in the bathroom. Been looking for this for ages, would appreciate it if someone can find me help it. Thanks in advance.
 
Hi everyone,
Do you know if there's a full collection of "My Sexy Kittens" (Club sweethearts)? I've found some videos here and there, but a lot are missing. It's a great series btw
 
Not sure if 2004 quite counts as retro, but as it’s heading toward a quarter century ago I thought id ask here - series of British films by Bukkake Man titled ’Cum shot cuties’ - been after 2 & 3 for ages as they featured a woman who did v few scenes - any chance anyone has them to post on the thread? Thanks
 
Back
Top