Request OnlyFans Fansly Queen of Spades Nikki Jane | Miss Nikki | NikkiJane721 | Mack721


๐Ÿซ  Mind Melting Ride on Lg Knorse and Lg Seraphina ๐Ÿซ 
Seraphina and Knorse are two *funnnn* designs: long bois with the bulge (or extra long in Seraphina's 13.8" case)
I've been practicing my front angle, and this video is 90% front views while STILL hilting these bad bois hehehe. I started with 3XL WolfDruid (which I realized I've only used once so I have put it on my "use more" list). WolfDruid is a fantastic warmup, and I found it to be the perfect warmup to these two pussy wreckers.
Next on the list was Lg Knorse and mmmm, I forgot how much I love hearing that flare push my guts around ๐Ÿคค MORE. I also forgot how small the bulge was compared to XL Duster, my pussy devoured it without even getting that super satisfying "pop". She's insatiable
THENNNN LG Seraphina. I've only recently been able to get the bulge in without using my hands to pop it in, BUT it was so easy from this front angle! I think it made me lean my ass back just enough that the extra weight helped me ease that big bulge in. I'm so happy when I can take that bulge because it fills my pussy up in the way that I'm ACHING for when I use Knorse ๐Ÿฅฒ
https://filester.me/d/qcQmkrR
https://bunkr.ac/f/Yl3AT9wSS33PH
 

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!
Soooo now that my cheek piercings are a little more healed, I've decided to do some throat training ๐Ÿคค
I still can't go tooo crazy with it (4 oral piercings are not very oral friendly hehe), but I think the long skinny toys are PERFECT for some training. My 2026 goal is to be a three-hole-wonder hehe
https://bunkr.si/f/mAg0N7QwmPUWF
 

๐Ÿณ Deep Dish Pussy with XL Chance Flared and XL Nokken ๐Ÿณ
Getting deeper than ever with XL Chance and XL Nokken ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I've been working on long strokes + depth to get ready for my fuck machine, and this session realllyyy showed my improvement
I was able to go up and down over the medial ring on XL Chance (and I made my pussy talk like crazy between the medial ring and that fat flare hehe). Slowly but surely- I'm working up to those deep strokes that I want for my machine.
It went even better with XL Nokken (I'm considering Nokken as the first toy for my machine ๐Ÿ‘€). I was really able to go *all the way up* and back down. Maybe I should do another deep stroke game where I punish myself when I don't hit all the deep strokes ๐Ÿคค
https://filester.me/d/79jNEpc
https://bunkr.media/f/cXFYwBoIv2kUP
 
"๐Ÿ’œ First Ride on XL Veylor ๐Ÿ’š
New toy from Nothosaur!!! XL Veylor ๐Ÿคค yummy texture AND 15 inches long?? Okiii count me in hehehe
I needed a good ride to get some depth confidence back after using the machine for a few sessions. This reminded me that I can indeed take 14 inches, I just need to figure out how to do that without riding the toys HEHEHE

I also had to break out XL Hunter Jack after my Veylor ride ๐Ÿซ  Hunter Jack is soooo yummy, and the way that medial ring pops in ๐Ÿคค"
๐Ÿณ (X)XL Chance on the Machine ๐Ÿณ
WOOOO I slapped (X)XL Chance on the machine and took it for a ride (or it took me for a ride LOL)
I'm figuring out depth with this bad boy! I was able to get about 3 inches past the medial ring, I can easily find my fornix on the machine now- we just need to get to that DEEEPPP pop. When I'm riding, I usually use my whole bodyweight to get to the second pop. So I think I just need to get more comfortable with the machine, then really pound myself to find it. But I did loveeee just letting the machine do the work, next I need to work on making some thrust patterns!! And I realllyyy enjoyed XL Duster on the machine, I was considering grabbing some more bulge bois from Weredog soon ๐Ÿซ  (shameless hint to check out my throne HEHEHE)

Anywhooooo I'm off to the beach today!! The biggest perk about my recent move- coastal life๐Ÿ˜Ž I will spend my time reading under an umbrella so I don't look like a lobster on Monday. Have a good weekend!! ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxoxo
 
๐Ÿ˜ˆ Girth Dayyy ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Another girth day down the holeee ๐Ÿ˜ the lineup: Lg Flint, XL Pearce, Lg Ovomorph Egg, XL Nova, XL Flint

I loveee girth so much. Length is satisfying, but something about girth just makes me go wilddd. Girth usually has me a screaming mess (my new house is connected to another unit so I'm still getting over my scream shyness HEHE) but this session was sooo good. Also I need a new Lg Flint with a cum tube like asap, it's my favorite toy EVER so I know I'd love it with a tube. XL Flint... well XL Flint just demolishes my pussy. In the best way tho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I mean those scales even SOUND aggressive. I could feel XL Flint slipping into fornix this time tho!! That means we're one step closer to hilting it. However, its insane girth makes me feel SOOO full in my fornix. I mean it's so intense, more intense than even taking (X)XL Chance deep. Yummy but wild hehehehe
 
๐Ÿ’œ Bulgey Time on the Machine ๐Ÿ’œ
XL Zephyr and XL Fenrir fuck me hard on my machine ๐Ÿคค
I'm figuring out the machine finally!!! The "behind the scenes" with it is actually kinda hilarious, I had to bring a 55lbs plate from my home gym up into my filming room to keep the machine still. But it worked flawlessly!! I also kept my upper body supported with my ottoman, it helped me keep still and *really* take those fat bulges.

I've always had a hard time liking XL Fenrir, but this session made me LOVVEEE it....
 
Bad Dragon sent me some unreleased toysss (don't worry, they get released tomorrow hehe)
Talk about GIRTHY ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿซฃ have I met my match?? XL Claymore is going to split me in half
Some deepthroat practice to hold you over until tonight's vid ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ’œ LG Egg, XXL Necrons, and LG Seraphina ๐Ÿ’œ
Egg laying, Necrons riding, Seraphina riding, all in one video??? HEHE, yes ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Warming up with a few egg drops (with my new large dragon egg since the XL still refuses to fit), and then getting to work on XXL Necrons (I say XL in my preview, it's actually XXL- I could not for the life of me get my sizes straight today LOL)
XXL Necrons is the most texturey dong, it feels (and sounds) sooo good ๐Ÿคค and it just slides so easily into my fornix (also can I hear some hooplah for how easy it is for me to hilt it now???)
Next was Lg Seraphina and WOOOWW again, it was such an easy hilt?? Am I outgrowing some toys?? Good thing XL Seraphina is absolutely ridiculous, and I will never hilt it (well, I guess never say never LOL)

The bulge just slides in sooo easy, I can't wait to be able to take things this easily with my machine. SOON NIKKI, SO SOON
 
๐Ÿ’œ 3XL WolfDruid, 5XL WolfDruid, and Knorse ๐Ÿ’œ
A little WolfDruid with some Knorse action!! I've been wanting to use these guys for a while, especially 5XL (I will hilt it this year ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)
3XL WolfDruid was sooo easy, the first time I used it I had a much harder time getting it past my cervix. This time, it just flew in! I'm definitely noticing that my pussy stretching has gotten a lot easier lately. And now that I can find my fornix with the machine, it's been getting even easier! That little opening is getting wider (wide enough for the head of XL Flint hehehe)
And Knorse... well I've been craving a good Knorse session since my lackluster machine sesh with it a few weeks ago! That bulge is so easy to get to, I'll have to pop it on the machine again soon now that I have it a little more โœจfigured outโœจ

๐Ÿ’™ Gaming While Getting Machine Fucked in My Ass ๐Ÿ’™
"Why are my Apex teammates always so bad?" hehehe
Watch me play Apex while using L Ika in my ass! I will be doing this again soon, I had so much fun until my camera died (new camera, gotta work out the kinks)

I was also thinking I should screen record my gameplay so you guys can see how DISTRACTED I am while getting tentacle fucked hehehe. Alsoooo using the machine for oral?? New skill unlocked ๐Ÿคค
๐Ÿ’œ Eden And Veylor ๐Ÿ’œ
I had a nice machine session (and refilm of my previously blurry session LOL) with Eden and Veylor! Guys when I say I was SHOOK when I hilted Eden?? 18.9 INCHES like wutttt. I got it in medium firmness in the hopes that I'd be able to strap it to the machine (win), but I never thought I'd be able to take the whole thing.
Tentacles are the only ones that feel like they may curl up a few inches. I still had to really struggle to get to the base tho, I felt just as full as when I'm as deep on possible on XL Hunter Jack. SOO even tho there's a bit of tip curling, I still felt at least 14-15inches of Eden ๐Ÿคค
And then I slapped XL Veylor up there for some tummy bulge action, and whewwww. It's always a treat to use Veylor, definitely going up on the list of favorites!

Alsooo I have Bad Dragon's Archer and a new Lg Flint in my cart (possibly going to add a Razor to the mix) and I also have them on my throne! I'd love to make a beefy Bad Dragon order soon ๐Ÿฅฐ
 
๐Ÿ’œ Machine Bed Fucking pt. 2 ๐Ÿ’œ
I propped my machine up on my bed again (with reinforcements this time, the behind-the-scenes was wild HEHEHHE) and this session went SO GOOD.
I started with some girth and depth (and noisy noisy) with XL Ika. I actually love Ika on the machine, it's such a girthy tentacle that it holds it shape and really gives my pussy a good stretch.
Next, 4XL Nessie. I've been WAITING to put Nessie on the machine. Nessie's head makes me absolutely drool, it feels so good when it teases my pussy. In and out, in and out ๐Ÿคค ughhhh And last but NOT LEAST, XL Duster babbyyyyy. XL Duster is absolutely amazing on the machine. That POP, SO GOOD! I'm planning to buy XL Ranger and XL Rutt from weredog soon (another Throne hint HEHEH)
(That creampie pullout of Claymore tho ๐Ÿคค)
๐Ÿ’œ New Claymore and Oscar First Ride ๐Ÿ’œ
First ride with my new toys from Bad Dragon!! Large Claymore (and an XL Claymore attempt but I could NOT fit it in LOL) and XL Oscar!
I had to do a nice girth warmup with Flint and Pearce before jumping into the big ones because Claymore is GIRTHHYYY. Very girthy (yet fun) boi. I couldn't quite get Claymore past my cervix (this time), but it was still a fun ride and I liked listening to the flare push my insides around.
XL Claymore... welll.... did not fit LOL. Please enjoy the random clips of all the ways I *tried* to get it to fit ๐Ÿ’€
XL Oscar was also a fun ride!! My pussy was starting to get a little puffy after trying to fit Claymore, so Oscar didn't get tooo much time in the spotlight. Still a fun ride tho!
๐ŸŒน XL Nova on the Machine ๐ŸŒน
Taking alll of XL Nova on the machine!!
MMM this was SOO FUN, I felt like I could pound myself all day (but alas, Nova does cause some cramping for me so I couldn't go for tooo long)
I will absolutely be popping Nova on the machine again tho, it was so yummy. And all of the cum seeping out of me the whole time?? UGH give me more ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 
 
๐Ÿ’œ TRIPLE FEATURE ๐Ÿ’œ
Riding XL Nokken and (X)XL Chance, then taking XL Chance Flared for a spin on the machine ๐Ÿซ 
Guys listennn to XL Nokken with my new mic ๐Ÿ˜ณ that's why I love textured toys sooo much! You can hear every inch of it ๐Ÿ˜‹ just the sound of Nokken gives me goosebumps HEHE
Then of courseee a nice ride on (X)XL Chance. I'm still chasing that second pop on (X)XL Chance, I need to just slam my ass down on it one day ๐Ÿ˜ญ realistically the head isn't thattt much girthier than Hunter Jack, so I should be able to do it (I just have to do it hahaha)
AND XL Chance Flared on the machine... I mean... come onnnn. All of that cum?? The belly bulge?? I have a whollleeee camera angle video for my belly bulge lovers ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
 
Back
Top