Simp Chat naynaycatt / stimkybunni / stimkybun - Discussion Thread

Can someone reupload with a lower bitrate? On a different platform than mega ideally. 12gb for one video is ridiculous
 

This is the best quality there is. It's straight from her fansly. I even asked her if there's a higher quality recording and she said no lol.
 
I'm actively uploading the split up version of that livestream to Bunkr now. Should be done in a bit.
 
nothing to do with her but her thread…🫩 why are people posting stuff that ain’t even leaks?…….. thread just going to shit atp. just straight up stuff that’s already posted publicly by her on regular social media… thread went from nude leaks to tiktoks and ig reels.
 
Yeah, planning to unsubscribe from the content thread. It's some people posting a single pic or 2 10 sec videos and I'm just wasting my time checking notifications. Plus it's against the rules to farm likes by posting multiple times just one pic.

I can't buss a nut to a single image or a 10 sec video.
 
Bro we might get a gattouz collab soon she posted 2 days ago talking about wanting him😍😍😍does that mean she broke up with her boyfriend
 
Will probably be half a year before anyone actually posts it, assuming it does happen :/
 
I posted her bbc Dildo video and it got deleted. Anyone know why? Was it a dupe? Thanks in advance
 
Yeah her content right now is just her stupid ass ahegao faces and glorified insta photos. Nothing good anymore.
 
Back
Top