Simp Chat naynaycatt / stimkybunni / stimkybun - Discussion Thread

At least post some media regarding this. She has a BBC dildo so we have no idea if it was real or not, without seeing an image at least.
 
Okay actually investigated her page:
1. She is absolutely bullshitting about her boyfriend
2. All her pages are definitely agency run
And no it's not a fucking real BBC lmfao and you never really thought it was
 
Since she apparently left her “situationship” do yall think she’ll indulge in bigger pastures
 
If by "bigger pastures" you mean more bg content w random ppl or professional porn i doubt it
 
for real. its annoying af having to deal with some third worlder using internet speak when im trying to buy a video of her getting fucked
 
It really blows she went the agency route instead of just lowering her prices.
 
Another one bites the dust fell for agency trap smh but if we all stop buying her shi she gonna be forced to drop the agency as they aren't performing
 
I screen recorded her first OF live yesterday but having trouble uploading. I am uploading from mobile, the file is about 16gb and I am having trouble uploading it to pixeldrain and bunkr has a max 2gb/file.
Would appreciate any help/suggestions. If nothing else works, I might just chop the video up and upload multiple clips to bunkr but I will have to try sometime tomorrow.
 
Back
Top