Simp Chat Natalie | woahnatty | nattygonewild | yourslutnatalie | kaybooz | vipkay

Ayodele

Lurker
Joined
Oct 12, 2023
Posts
21
Reaction score
0
Thought id make a discussion thread for her since shes one of my favs. She seems to have slowed down making BG sextapes or maybe shes made them exclusive. I really don't want to sub to her premium until I know if shes made new BG sextapes because it doesnt look like she advertises them on her free page, the last one i know of was a short Christmas themed BG that she had made back in late 2024. If anyone knows if she made more please lmk and maybe include descriptions / screenshots. Thanks and let the discussion begin!!
 
I haven't seen anything new from her in at least a year... her agency just recycles the same 10-15 clips over and over
 
Is Bunkr acting up for anyone else? I was trying to download her vids and when I press DL it doesn't do anything.
 
the kaybooz account is her premium, supposedly she sells her exclusive BG sextapes there through DMs
 
i have her on Instagram. it seems she stopped making content guys. she is travelling around the world with her boyfriend.
 
Looks like she got Lip filler recently. Kinda dig it. Same with the tongue piercing she got later on
Must feel nice when getting your dick sucked
 
Was there ever actually a video released of that Christmas video? All I’ve seen is the screenshot she posted to twitter
 
is she still married? on redit, someone said they split up and thats why the BG ended
 
I think she still is. Not sure who was sayin that. She sells her new BGs thru dms on her vip page, but u gotta ask explicitly for the new ones
 
Just bought some new stuff from her kaybooz account but don’t have simp rank yet. Help a brother out
 
I can. Considering that media is attributed to you, is there a reason you don't want to post it? Sorry...somewhat new here, don't know if there are etiquette concerns here.
 
I don’t have the proper rank to be able to post in content threads but I want people to see what I bought. No etiquette concerns. Don’t even need to be credited
 
Back
Top