Simp Chat Nat Gama | xnatthekillerx | nat.the.killer Discussion

At first I was like "nahhh... can't be" then for a split second I saw the half bleached hair and went "oh wait that's totally her"
 
Some time ago policy changed in the forum, no leaks/fakes allowed anymore. I guess they are trying to avoid a revenge porn/difamation demand or whatever
 
They're too fresh to be posted here. Gotta wait until those leaks show up on some other sites first, so it doesn't look like this site was the source. (I think, I just made that up, but that's how I've seen it work with other leaks :peepoShrug:)
 
Was it worthy? I mean, is it a video worth to watch or just a couple seconds long average video?
 
I don't know if I'm allowed to share it here but I did upload it to e r o m e I can dm you the link
 
She's posted stories on her Instagram with her boyfriend today saying how much she loves him so it's definitely possible those were intentional and they were testing out the waters
 
I reckon it’s really better not to post the videos any more, as they’re constantly being reposted.
I’ve got a feeling that if this carries on, people will completely lose interest in the thread.
 
Back
Top