Double ear licking no watermark https://bunkr.cr/v/2tkqGzVBkI8fo
First leak: I'll cure you https://bunkr.cr/v/cZUZEConvzkaE
All her paid videos before October are complete. She has four videos from October, but only one has leaked(Someone posted it above.), three from October are still missing. And I don't have. Maybe we never have them.
Damn, i thought i downloaded the newest kissing video from youtube but i didn't. There's a bunch of lower quality reuploads on bilibili.
Here's it is from the reup on bilibili https://bunkr.site/v/j5MPKYdPXQ2Vm
I think we should archive her videos just in case because she turned off comments
I'll keep updating as much as I can https://bunkr.cr/a/rVdbVInt
Found these on a random Chinese website and Bilibili (the quality is not great though) https://bunkr.cr/a/mvxpR3GZ
This is a 30-second video preview from one of her three missing October videos. I still miss those videos; this preview is I downloaded at the time. The other two have no previews.