She is going to discontinue her Patreon.
Hello,
I’m posting an announcement regarding the discontinuation of my Patreon.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported and encouraged me by watching my videos.
Thanks to all of you, I was able to stay motivated and keep creating videos.

Unfortunately, Patreon uploads will be discontinued at the end of October.
(The channel will be deleted at midnight on November 1st, and payments will be halted.
+ If you would like a refund, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but please send me a DM.)
[Reason for Discontinuation]
The psychological pressure was greater than I expected..
I tried my best, but it seems that I couldn’t meet everyone’s expectations.
I know it’s greedy to want to be recognized by everyone!
But it was hard not to worry about it constantly..
There were also some people who made inappropriate comments via comments or DMs.

When I saw those, their words lingered in my mind for days, to the point where it affected my daily life and made me overly sensitive.
It seems this is as far as I can go.
The remaining videos for October will be uploaded as usual.
I would be grateful if you continue to follow me on YouTube from now on!