Yes these are real. The tiktok was in her OF linktree before. Seems like she's into actual modelling and has a decent life with clean reputation now, so i doubt she'll return to OF though
Not likely. I tried reverse image search but haven't found any potential new OF account of her anywhere.
With that in mind, I just hope somehow lads that were able to archive her content could gather here.
I was able to download some of her photos and gifs from a reddit u/Strickoaaaa (or something, I don't remember the name) back then. I'll try to find and get them onto here when I have time. That was like the only free source that had worthy stuff.
Photos: Generic photos on her public OF feed + Quite a lot of spicy nudes.
Videos: Most are super short (just a few seconds long), because they are GIF files (converted to MP4 or MOV) she posted just for preview bait. Still, lots of decent nudes.
Note:
I never bought anything from her, so the more spicy photos and videos I got were all scraped from that Reddit account I mentioned and some other free sources only.
Although the number of files seems like a lot, remember that I scraped from free sources only, so no "album" for any particular outfit of hers is completed. Stuff I got is just a fraction of what she produced over the years for paid subs.
For example, look at the photo below. This is what I meant by an "album". She posted 70 photos and, let's say, 5 long videos for this "succubus" outfit. I probably only managed to grab like 5 photos and 3 super short previews out of those. So expect a lot will be missing.
Again, hopefully more fellas who actually bought stuff from her gather here.