Simp Chat Nao Jinguji | 神宮寺ナオ - Discussion thread

Woah some unseen gems. Thanks a lot for that mate. Fat chance, but any more of such JAVDB unlisted JAVS that you have of The GOAT jinguji?
 
That NCY series has 1 or 2 more videos I think, continuation with that masked dude, I downloaded them from a website, I cannot find it now.
Also the videos says Nao Jinguji Cosplay 2 and 4, so maybe there could be more or it's just how OP saved them.
 
Anyone already have watched MIDV-816?
Looks like a great movie, but I don't find where to download
 
Anyone else feel like she slowed down the releases recently? there is no preview of new AV as of now.
 
yeah, she is now Madonna exclusive. And they are terrible with release frequency. I am afraid we have seen the end of Productive Nao, but her prime years have been well documented.
 
Is there a version of KBMS-063 in which the video isn't stuttering/ slow? All the versions of this film I could find over the internet has stuttering/ slow video
 
Her frequency seems totally normal for exclusive actresses though. It's just one release per month. I think the thing that changed was that with her double contract she was doing 1 movie per month per studio, but she is now alternating between them.
Play it in VLC player. Free and available on most devices. Should play fine there.
However there is an HD version on sukebei that doesn't have the issue in the first place. I just cba to upload it myself because its over 5.5 gb sorry.
 
Back
Top