ASMR Asian NANO Tenshi ch./天使なの/angelnano1004

Found some videos here
https://www.*Blacklisted site*.net/search?search_query=Tenshi+nano&search_type=videos
 
There were two streams, about 40 minutes into the first stream there was a nipslip and an admin took the stream + VOD down immediately. Then she started the second stream. The second stream (which is the one that's uploaded on her site right now) starts with her talking about what happened.
 
I am missing the start of this amazing livestream she did, anyone managed to record it before it got taken down? (I was late by 17 minutes or so) it was livestreamed on her past channel that was at 231k subscribers
She answered questions where she would turn on the machine if she could not answer it. I guess someone reported it since she later went live on her other account for a minute to end the stream. (iirc she has 3 channels, whereas two are now archives only)
 
Back
Top