VTuber ASMR Youtube Nadeshiko Komae/狛江撫子

Fucked up that it's basically nowhere to be found online, therefore I decided to buy, install (why did they even make it an installer), and upload it myself.
RJ01147115
わがままボクっ娘けもみみをHな躾でワカラセる!

DLSite

Links (Both Raw + Zip):
Gofile (Original, partially frozen)
Gofile (2025-12-28)
Go ahead and give some love to the dog, she's great
Note: Someone mirror it please, I have neither a gofile premium nor a bunkrr account 😭
 
It seems to contain her videos and such. I don't know how to open this link.
What kind of link is this? How do I open it? 😭😭
aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rcnJyLm9yZy9mL0xPVmtZeENTYTJWcHQ=
 
Thank you.
I was all tangled up and didn't know what was what.
This is a huge help!!!:ppOverheat::ppOverheat:
 
I think it sounds a bit like her, maybe? and if it's her she published other audio works under the "Goma Tonyu" (ごま豆乳)... it's not unheard of vtubers with 2 avatars / identities but I'd have to look around to confirm if it's the same person.
 
Yeah, I did a very lazy bit of research and found some comments here and there associating Komae with Goma, including on the website you linked.
Also, her Ci-en's last post was back in 2021, which is around when the Kemomimi girls debuted.
 
ohh, i didn't know about that one i only knew she used to be with UNG, thx for the info!
 
Birthday & 5 Year Celebration Stream on YT
Followed by: FC 24/07/26Birthday & 5 Year Celebration Goods Announcement + Bonus Earlicking ASMR
 
Content for July
6eb2e235-94f4-4c87-b715-90cc9b868e06.jpg

Filester
Birthday R18 stream hasn't had the archive uploaded yet so I'll update once that's up.
 
何頼んでも断れないチャンとお熱いサマーバケーション
Filester | Bunkr | Gofile
トラックリスト
Track1 16:36 夏なのに家にひきこもっていたから海につれてきてみた
内容:ささやき、手コキ
Track2 16:05 暑いから休業中の海の家に連れ込んで涼みフェラさせてみた
内容:フェラ、喉奥フェラ、口内射精、お口に含んだ冷水でお掃除
Track3 19:47 けしからん身体をしているから岩陰でエロいポーズさせてハメてみた
内容:オナニー、手マン、立ちバック、ぶっかけ
Track4 17:23 海水浴客にナンパされて断れなかったからお仕置きナマ中出ししてみた
内容:ベロチュー、対面立位、駅弁、スパンキング、ナマ中出し
Track5 26:21 何頼んでも断らないから怪しげな車に乗り込んで企画モノAVの撮影協力してみた
内容:マジックミラー、フェラ、立ちバック、ナマ中出し、ベロチュー、耳舐め
Track6 05:30 (番外編)何頼んでも断らないから次もデートに誘ってみた
内容:帰り道
Track7 04:19 (番外編)何頼んでも断らないから代わりに何頼まれても断ってみた
内容:後日談
Track8 12:48 フリートーク
内容:制作秘話
総再生時間:01:58:49


https://filester.gg/d/MAnazbK
https://bunkr.si/f/0QOvtvRjpyD05
 
Back
Top