Yes. One of the best boobjobs I've seen when it comes to natural looks. She had confirmed it in her older Reddit accounts, both by posting in subreddits dedicated to fake tits as well as confirming to random simps commenting they couldn't believe they are fake.
In her current profile she is now doing the opposite.
I don't know, I haven't done such a deep dive.
But her old Reddit account was "PetiteKelleLove" and you can find here all her submissions into BoltedonTits, which is for fake tits - https://ihsoyct.github.io/?backend=...ve&subreddit=boltedontits&limit=100&sort=desc
You could make an argument that she's not a native English speakers and doesn't know what "bolted on" means, but with titles such as "Excellent work of the surgeon! Do you agree?", "appreciate the work of my surgeon" or "many people think they are natural" there's no confusion. Even if these posts are made by an agency (which is very likely), there's no point in faking they are fakes when natural is far more appreciated.
Edit: She also had a comment in that account where it was pointed out they look natural and she answered "The secret is that my natural boobs were big and a good surgeon".