ムラモト/ムラモト^_^/ムラモトのファンクラブ/@mura_moto_mura

I wonder if the livestreams (not the downloadable recording of it that she uploads) have the mosaic censoring. I'd guess not since it's a livestream but can't be sure. Unfortunately it's not easy to understand when they're happening and how to join, plus she constantly changes platforms.
The video you linked is no longer available, maybe she deleted the post. What was it?
 
It was a demo video that linked to the site where they sell it, myfans i believe it's called. And the ones they sell on their site will indeed be mosiac censored according to Japanese laws. They will apply the censors after recording their broadcast to resell. But the broadcast itself wouldn't be censored. The recordings I have aren't alot, they must save the good stuff for purchase. But you do catch a few glimpses of uncensored V and T every now and then.
 
Yuihi on *Blacklisted site* has zoom content but it’s private and he won’t friend me. There are other private videos too but I haven’t been able to get them
 
There’s a few reasons why someone might not accept your friend request on *Blacklisted site*. First off, they could just be a scumbag. Second, maybe they’re selling videos on some other Japanese site and then sharing them on *Blacklisted site*. And third, you gotta be active on there—have a bunch of videos on your profile and keep your content updated regularly.
And sometimes the videos are available publicly on *Blacklisted site*, but they’re uploaded with random names, so it’s impossible to search for them.
 

She says she's going to retire from streaming and other activities because she was exposed by the kids' father from the nursing school she's been attending. Since then, she has been stalked. Damn, I still wasn't able to catch her naughty stream where she showed everything. :PepeWhy:
 
Back
Top