Simp Chat Morgan Hultgren swedishirishmama swedishkiller Discussion Thread

She fucked her nipples up imo her tits were unreal before. Ass and pussy still unmatched though
 
She fucked her look up at this point, she was so fine in her barista days
 
I think she still is hot as fck. But yeah she messed up her areolas and every bg I see now she desperately tries to cover them up. But still, one of my favorites
 
Heeeelllll no. She was pretty good looking a decade ago. Now she went way overboard on her lips, over the top on her BBL/filler, and comically ridiculous titty implants. She looks like a clown now
 
I know there are some facial clips floating around out there, but I haven't found any.
 
She's hot as fuck, but something about her personality, even just the way she acts in her videos, really grates on me. Am I fucking crazy?
 
her smile is that of a crazy girl (obviously) but it’s why she’s one of my favs. she had her tiddies bigger maybe 6 months ago and got them reduced such a waste.
also thanks for making the discussion thread. If she’s still making content we need to keep this alive lol
 
Really? I’m curious to see some before/after pics
Also yeah is she still making content, or maybe it’s just not getting leaked? She’s seriously underrated imo…
 
Super disappointed withe the reduction. She was my favorite bimbo in terms of looks and proportions.
Anyone know some other skinny/petite women with fake asses like hers?
 
Her current tits still look huge on her frame. The previous pair gave her much trouble
 
Hi, can someone tell me if this gif is from a video or its just a gif? and maybe someone have this gif in better quality :D
 
Does anyone know if there was a video associated with the red light/Scream mask photoshoot? If so, could someone send it to me?
 
It's not exactly same lenght because the gif is longer than in this video but thank you :D
 
Sure, the first part was probably cut off on c*mwh*res. No problem! Fingers crossed someone can post the vid at source quality.
 
Back
Top