Simp Chat Mokumoku_Free 烟 / PleaseCallMeKemuri / 人体改造日記(仮) (烟) - Discussion Thread

don't have much to say other than that she completely annihilates my cock and I hope her more recent posts get leaked soon
 
:PepeWhy:nuked the other thread jk didn't see this one :Pepega:, 50$ is a bit much just for 1 image for OF.
Might get it if it's worth it, with the new fantia update about censorship hope she posts more lewd stuff on OF now
 
From what i could gather from her posts about OF she decided to price it at 50$ as to match her highest fantia tier (10.000 yen) which is more or less the same price.
She also doesn't have a clue how OF works and what to post there but time will tell
 
worried she might delete her old posts due to new fantia rules :PepeWhy:
 
More than likely will happen. Fantia is beholden to Japanese decency laws, and worse Payment Processors as well. They've been tightening the noose for a while.
I don't know how Onlyfans works for Japanese people, but I suspect she will have to censor things to get them past muster.
Time will tell.
 
this is taking so long to get the files wish they had a single download button for all images :SadgeCry:
 
Damn that's a good shot, speaking of which, anyone know if she has ever shown her asshole? I know japanese are quite strict on pussy censorship but they always seem to not care abt butthole and tits
 
Think that’s the most I’ve seen was from that vid above unless there’s older posts where she shows more ?
 
best butthole shots i've seen are from the same recent vid.
:PogTasty:

she hasn't outright done an asshole spread (although this is pretty damn close lol) if that's what you mean, at least afaik, but she's getting there it seems :peepoHappy:
thanks zfuck123:pepoLove: good shit
 
Couple days ago she was on Twitter mentioning clearing out storage on her phone (literally too many cat pics 🐈) and she mentioned possibly selling an old video of when she got her nipples pierced before deleting it to clear up space, but it was gonna cost $$$ despite being “non erotic” last I saw there were a few comments interested but idk if she went through with it
 
Back
Top