Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

Someone linked me the link of Mika in a escort site with a rate of 4000 dollars a night (in Houston)
I'm 99% sure this is a scam (and the pictures are all old, from Boutinela), is this common for these kinds of websites to pretend high profile influencers are escorts?
 
When was she at her fattest/biggest ass stage, at the beginning? For some reason I found that as extremely appealing while her debut at boutinela than now
 
Didnt she have a bj and sex tape leaked? I remember seeing some screenshots and short vids? Im not talking about that obviously fake vid.
 
man,imagine being that guy for who she fells for,what a life :COPIUM:
 
recent post, 767 = it's an odd resolution : is there an upscaled or source quality vid?
 
Blurred? Are you not understanding what you're looking at? lmao
 
Does any of her see thru content actually have pussy visible? I’ve seen minimal then she turns around just ass the whole time
 
Back
Top