Brazil Bate-papo💬 Michele Alves | Miaalvescz - Discussão

It is breast augmentation or reduction? Can't really tell from the pic. In any case, I think she had an amazing body already.
 
The first pic its her before, the second pic is her after losing fat on the gym. The third pic its her after the breast surgery.
 
this beauty is a friend of my ex-girlfriend. I feel so lucky to have seen her in person.
 
ahaha
are u brazilian? back in the past she lived in GOiania, a city nearby mine
 
Sim irmão! Essa minha ex mora em gyn.. mas as duas são de uma cidade do interior do Maranhão.
 
Carai! Boto fé demais, eu conheço ela desde essa época, ate consegui o telefone dela nessa época... kkkkk
Ela é de uma cidadezinha do Maranhão mesmo, chega a ser inacreditável esse fato, tendo em vista que no Maranhão só tem muié feia na maioria.
 
Pra quê?! Ela tá vendendo bem assim mesmo.. só vai mostrar algo quando, se, as vendas caírem..
 
I saw this story on Instagram. There is no way for us to see this photoshoot? Are you in her onlyfan?
 
It looks like she doesn't wear a bra even with transparent clothes after the surgery 🤤
 
I am waiting for her to post nude onlyfan. As seen in her old photos, it looks like her nipple has been pierced
 
Well, looks like we lost another one to plastic boys. Pack up, time to go. Bugs me that she felt the need to get work done to boost her self esteem.
 
Back
Top