Request MiaaSophie18 / Mia Sophie / asophie18 /miasophiee

Yes, that's what I thought at first, but when I looked at the YouTube videos, I had no choice but to believe it because it looks very realistic. I can usually tell if a model is AI by looking at their eyes, but I'm totally screwed by this one. It's very realistic, even if it doesn't look like it...
 
That was fast
I'm hesitant to believe her chest is real, it looks like a prosthetic
There's some old deleted posts in her reddit comment history where it seems like she posted more NSFW stuff, anyone find any of them?
 
In the photos where she is already covered up, she wears a full-body chest vest. I shared it because I wasn't exactly sure. If it is truly an AI "face", moderators may delete the post. I'm 100% sure her breasts aren't real, but I can't be sure about her face.
 
Back
Top