Simp Chat Mia Wynn / miawynning / miawynn_

I bought from her ex @jayce.clancey on insta. Scammed me. Said he wanted 250 for everything. You guys try and tell me what happens
 
Most likely but is just a matter of time until we get the leaks
 
The ex is selling a drive for 500. Saying he has 25+ videos. Some as long as an hour. Filmed with Ray ban meta glasses. Won't split up the payment.
 
I also have a drive of hers. 26+ plus videos. All are an hour long & I’ll sell it for 499$
 
all an hour? yeah, i find that extremely hard to believe unless there’s a preview lmao
 
That's insane this man better send some screenshots or some shit for proof that half a rent spent on tits. IM IN
 
i venmo'd him on my 2nd account since he blocked my first one and he instantly blocked me, but im hoping a third one might do the trick.
 
The sub option is gone off her IG. I got a refund for it automatically because she cancelled it early. She was posting a decent amount talking about modeling shoots coming soon. Maybe switching to passes or something.
 
Back
Top