I vaguely recall him tweeting that he basically did all the scenes he wanted to and was getting bored. Didn't want to make content that felt phoned in or too repetitive.
Absolutely astounding. He’s living the dream but somehow gets bored! I have to work a shitty office job every day that bores the fuck out of me. I’d kill to be ‘getting bored’ of a job involving pretty girls sucking my cock!
I’m sure it’s got its downsides like every job, but come on, it must still be fairly close to “if you do something you love, you’ll never work a day in your life”.
I dunno, I kinda respect him not wanting to phone in lazy content. With how often I see OF models get lazy/greedy, I appreciate Rockwell's integrity. I do hope he'll surprise us with some new shoots one day.
Hello all,
Does anyone have a complete scene list or episode list? clips4sale, pornhub do not have all the scenes and its hard to figure out some of them because what it titled on clips4sale has a different title on pornhub
Hello, could someone upload the blackmail scene with Cosima Dunkin, it was called something "Blackmailing Cosima" or something along those lines, the video is delisted from his c4s page and afaik it wasn't uploaded anywhere else. Thanks in advance.