Simp Chat Melissa-Louise / _ShutUpMelissa_ / itsmelissahickey - Discussion Thread

Seems like her content has been not getting better/more explicit?
 
I like her mirror blowjob video. Has she ever advertised actual boy girl content?
 
I want to buy a nude JOI from her for 33$. If anyone wants to contribute something let me know via dm. Bought a lot of stuff from her, and don’t want to take another risk.
 
What kind of content does she offer? I saw in her page that she offers mostly mild content. Is the DM content different?
 
She shows just tits, nothing else yet. Mostly tits play, dildo bj, JOIs. But I think an agency runs her account now, and the prices been rising up since, like crazy.
 
There's by chance any link where we can find her dildo bjs? it's very hard to find her content
 
It’s nothing special to be honest, because she does them nn. I post some, if I find some time later.
 
I can imagine, although that's the content I enjoy the most from her tbh. I would appreciate it bro, merry christmas
 
someone said in an other forum that she gone fully nude. Somebody know sum about that ?
 
Source?
Don’t make unfounded claims/rumors. So far she’s only shown her full naked tits. I wish she’d go full sextape route like ElenasCaprice did but I think Elena is a bit more slutty and sexual as well then Melissa who’s kinda vanilla
 
Ah those fuckers..(no offense). I get their restrictiveness but it’s basically a hoarder forum..(compared to leaks forums as here)
 
Back
Top