OnlyFans Asian T H I C C Megan Shaye / HoneyShaye / FilipinaMami_ / filipinacolada_xo

OF is trash as i heard..most of her stuff is PPV..she recently was selling her bbc bj vid for 200$ lmao..
 
s48euy.jpeg

This is new, was posted on reddit but she sent a bunch of mass takedown requests and the sub was purged before the guy shared more. I haven't subbed to her in over a year (hardly ever posted, wanted stupid amounts for PPV content that was scam levels of short - i.e. $200 for a 1 min sextape), but I do have her on my favorites list. And for whatever reason, the number of 'new posts' keeps going down. For example, like 2 months ago she had '15' new posts for me to see. Now it's down to '11'. So she's deleting or archiving posts, I'd assume.
Edit - Her socials here are terribly out of date. Let's fix that.
X: https://twitter.com/ricespicebae?lang=en
IG: https://www.instagram.com/shayebaby_xo
TT: https://www.tiktok.com/@shayebaby_xo
OF: https://onlyfans.com/shayebutterbabyy
 
Back
Top