Has anyone ever seen a video where she’s just having a normal conversation like a normal person?
I’m curious if she even has a personality or if the money she’s earned at a young age from just being a thirst trap has made her kinda awkward as a whole.
Her videos give me an indication she just stays inside, smokes, and makes random dumb content.
The body hair definitely substantiates the “I never leave my house and give up caring” look. But also wouldn’t doubt she’s had weird encounters or stalkers, so who am I to judge.
I’m curious if she even has a personality or if the money she’s earned at a young age from just being a thirst trap has made her kinda awkward as a whole.
Her videos give me an indication she just stays inside, smokes, and makes random dumb content.
The body hair definitely substantiates the “I never leave my house and give up caring” look. But also wouldn’t doubt she’s had weird encounters or stalkers, so who am I to judge.
