Simp Chat Megan Guthrie | Megan Nutt | MegNut - Discussion Thread

Your brain is gooned out when has being a snow bunny meant you only like black guys
 
My brother in Christ, in the sexual context snowbunny has ALWAYS referred to white women who (exclusively) 'bounce' from black guy to black guy. Typically attributed to the stereotype that all black guys have girthy monster BBCs, and the insinuation that is all can pleasure these white girls (so they only fw black dudes).
 
the post on the OF thread from Sunday is telling me "cyberdrop's server IP address could not be found.". Is there anything I can do for that?
 
What makes these fucking clowns post free blurred previews and shit from 3 years ago?
"Delete if repost" buddy shit the fuck up everybody knows it's a repost
 
I've been having the same problem. People told me to use a VPN. I already have a VPN and it doesn't work. Do this do that. I've tried several different workarounds and nothing works. Cyberdrop just doesn't work.
 
Am I tripping or is her ass hairy, I can see glimpses of it in the bathtub vid posted
 
Yessir she even does an ass spread sideways and you can see it clearly looks like she’s shooing a bit more in the vid
 
You're only now noticing? Yeah, she has been more than happy to frequently display a very full bush and extremely hairy ass crack for the last two years or so. Check the pics posted right before the bathtub video and you'll see it even more clearly.
I understand it is polarizing for some lil' boys who are not used to seeing hair on an adult woman, but for the many of us who appreciate that sort of thing, it's a large part of her charm.
 
Back
Top