Simp Chat Megan Guthrie | Megan Nutt | MegNut - Discussion Thread

It's an 18 minute video. I ain't got the time nor storage for all that. Maybe one day. I'm on hotel wifi traveling for work. This shit ain't gonna cut it.
But I got allot to upload but it's nothing new really, same tit play and weak ass smacks, overexaggerated moans.
I got a reflective pussy shot I found freeze framing through all the content through the years. But its not really worth anything but you can see the shape of her pussy on the glass table. It's from a cake mashing video with her ass. Like I said... its not worth it, doesn't really feel like a win.
Her smoking days videos, where she was high all the time, there's some accidental exposure but I deleted my old onlyfans account and lost all those videos. But I know there's a few where she exposed her pussy once or twice. Found em going .25 speed. So if anyone has old videos and the time, please share what you find.
 
I need to comb through my archive but atm this is what i can provide
 
Where did we land on the $200 “VIP” stuff. She’s vaguely saying she shows pussy in it but she won’t outright say it.
 
A lot of agencies pretend to hide stuff behind VIP purchases and then they get away without providing the promised content.
 
So, i asked a simple question, and asked for a bottom line price. Thoughts?
1:56 am
Just give me a rock solid, bottom line price please. I don't want to go through $100 for this, and that unlocks that for $250. Bottom line, final price. Blowjob video with cumshot facial. How much?
2:10 am
$199.11
8
5
$199.11
UNLOCK FOR $199.11
CONGRATULATIONS, BABY!! 🎉
ㅤㅤ
You’ve been chosen as ULTRA VVIP FAN [2] OF [6] in my 🌌ETHEREAL🌌 MEG PACK
Only 0.4% of fans selected
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ
THE ETHEREAL KEY💖🌠: Unlock your personal (2.39TB) ethereal vault — every angle, exclusive, and new drop the instant I upload it just for you [Meg Nutt]
ㅤㅤ
THE ETHER PACKAGE🔥✨: Full access to UNRELEASED ethereal bundle worth over $3,800 (Exclusive █████ Tapes, Bush Content, Missionary POVs, Doggystyle POVs, Dick Rates, XXX and soooo much more)
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ
This ethereal gateway closes soon. Complete the commitment test to claim your full membership and all perks — you might even get to give this ass a little smack🍑
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ
Sharing or leaking violates the Terms of Service and will result in legal action
2:12 am
$199.11 not paid yet
VIP ALL THE WAY ❤️
BUT PROMISE MEE YOU WONT LEAK MY XXX CONTENT OKAY???
 
If you're willing to test your luck... but I would be willing to bet money it's nothing more than we've already seen. Bush, missionary where she is holding her phone and bouncing her tits while laying down with tongue out probably, doggystyle/i.e. her bent over with underwear on. She always says stuff that isn't technically wrong from what she shows but it makes you think it's going to be more. Clickbait
 
Yeah. The reply i just got says it all.
No. I just want a video, of you, sucking a dick and getting cum in your face. I don't want package bullshit. Suck dick, get facial? how much?
3:00 am
be in my VIP then
show me how deserving you are to see everythinggg
3:03 am
Or, i could give you money and you send what i am asking for.
Drop files to upload
SEND
 
I hope I'm wrong, but if she hasn't shown her pussy, do you think she'll have a video of herself giving a blowjob?
 
She has a great body but I think she has an ugly mug something about it just makes me want to paper bag
 
I don't think she's ugly, but there's definitely something uncanny about it. Maybe it's just the eyebrows. Her body is great though. Especially her ass
 
Tbh I think her ugliness makes it better. It's like...if it was just another 10/10 showing her tits I wouldn't care but because there's just something weird about her it's hotter
 
Just Graduated med school but I've never seen this level of commitment to the human anatomy in my life. Not even from my OBS and gynae professors. 🫡
 
Since it seems no one pays attention to her social media. Here’s an update. Agent mole possibly broke up with her now she in England with some random,possibly another semi-celebrity and that guy might be the one that gets a tape since she’s on a revenge whoretour. That’s all
 
Back
Top