Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

I'm just talking about what she says which is way tamer than her talking about her big ass and kitty in your face on the descriptions. She's in another galaxy away from Scamouranth.
 
On insta she said she had to stop working out to get some heart meds :monkaW:
 
I shocked myself with that one! Just shows how predictable she's become in the last 6 months or so.
One of these days she may surprise us but I don't think this year
 
The new set? Doesn't seem like it. As meg's slowed down with her content lately (which she always seems to have a lul at the start of summer) the people who buy her sets seem to be less active too
 
What do you mean 'summer'? She just released her birthday set, doesn't that mean... oh...
 
A lul doesn't mean no content, just slower. She was way more active a few months ago
 
I would guess this one slips through the net, can't see too many shelling out a lot of money for a video of her face as she inserts a plug.
Does anyone know how many she sold for it? Would be amazed if it was a big seller.
 
haha she's definitely upped her prices recently. 55USD because she filmed her face putting a plug in is crazy work.
I'm sure she has increased the average prices in the past few months simply because she isn't releasing as many sets, so increasing the prices probably keeps her income similar.
In honor of the war ending Meg, it's time to release the asshole. Time to spread those cheeks and let the rectal butterfly free into the world. Do it for the troops, do it for your country and most of all do it for your asshole.
(If you are reading this Meg just fucking grow a pair and spread those cheeks wider than Gavin's nostrils).
 
feel like this set didnt sell as well as she had hoped otherwise she usually posts about how much people are enjoying the sets
also didnt help that she sold the photos separately it should have been 55$ for the entire set not just the video
hopefully someone grabs it before she unsends it or something
 
I took the bait and bought it. Gotta say very lacklustre. Not sure how to share it as i dont have a OF rip app or anything.
Im on Mac, if anyone knows how best to download them let me know and im happy to give it a go
 
Fucking hell now way, hold the phone...whoa nelly, she charged 55USD FOR JUST THE SHORT VIDEO?!?!
I thought that was for the video and the photo set!!!!
she can fuck right off then if that's the case. What the shit are you doing Meg :MEGALUL: I really hope that sold badly.
 
Someone just bought it lol lets not make them feel like they shouldn't have, or shouldn't next time
 
'I took the bait and bought it. Gotta say very lacklustre'
I would say the poor guy has learned his lesson on this occasion. He is still a King but that doesn't mean that pricing from Meg isn't fucking abysmal.
 
if you kick someone when they are down, they may stay down, and for what we want around here... thats a bad thing to encourage.
Anyway the video will be up later today. Probably in the noon to afternoon range
 
Back
Top