Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

Meg gaslighting time. Some people here seem to think she is touching her vag more or playing with it more, or opening it up more. Or that she is way more bent over these days and showing more asshole. Sorry to say but she was doing more/the same as far back as the beginning of 2023.

So much time has passed and no progress has actually been made at all when it comes to pussy and ass.

These are just some of the photos and videos that are 2 - 3 years old and show more or basically the same as recently (even though she big's up today's stuff as boundary pushing). Hopefully one of these days she ups her level because her creativity and pose variation has dropped off a cliff this year.

https://goonbox.cr/img/GQLklh 2023
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2208/ Japanese video touching pussy spreading cheeks 2023
https://goonbox.cr/img/uDiGmc 2023
https://goonbox.cr/img/Yt2PzcH Slightly open pussy 2023
https://goonbox.cr/img/Y0VY7qm Full HD ASSHOLE REVEAL 2023
https://goonbox.cr/img/YUyd3k5 Another full asshole photo 2024
https://goonbox.cr/img/YD2lkkE slightly open pussy 2024
https://goonbox.cr/img/aFEdCAt pussy slightly open 2024
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2208/ blurred completely spread pussy and cheek spread 2024
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2208/ Full asshole reveal in video early 2025
 
I think the worst thing meg has ever done is coining the term boundary push. Because now there's an expectation for her content to get raunchier with the passage of time. Every piece of content she now releases is evaluated on a scale of weather or not we saw more of her privates than last time. I'm not saying the novelty of seeing her tits wouldn't hve worn out otherwise...but the boundary push element injects added pressure needlessly and I think it colors how people view her content if there isn't novelty every time.
 
Jesus fucking Christ Meg what are you doing.

Her last set was reselling old content without telling anyone and then the next set is this travesty of a foot fetish set. We are living in the end times.
 
I'd just like to see consistent (1-2 times per month) videos that incorporate the stuff she's done in the past. She's done good stuff in the last year but the sporadic posting means something cool like nipple clamps or that titfuck with the candy cane happened many months ago.

I believe some things are genuine boundary pushes for her but you'll see them maybe a few times before she stops doing them. I also think an inherent issue with anyone doing NSFW stuff is the expectation of more whether that's fair or not. The topless reveal that was the hottest thing ever one year is mundane the next year.
 
It's the oldest "not her" photo we've got. I remember seeing that at least a decade ago.
 
I always believed it was cause she shares a lot of the same features and the room looks like her old apartment. No proof either way as far as I know though
 
She has released this exact same photo about 3 or 4 times now in the last 2 months. No need for anyone to buy that, save it for any decent sets that she might do.

Which hopefully is soon because she is definitely in one of those lazy moods these last few months. The output is dropping and the quality is going at the same time.
 
You're bashing someone's fetish on a porn forum. Your opinion on what's sexy or not is not valid.
 
Tits, pussy, ass, foot.

One of these is the odd one out, which one could be it foot licker.
 
Don't yuck someone else's yum. The shit that I jerked off to over the years apparently would make you crazy. (Side note, shoutout old MoneyTalks videos)

Bottom line, some people like feet, what they like doesn't affect you. Have a lovely day and go back to whatever you do enjoy.
 
We can't, because Meg is making content for you guys instead :KEKWlaugh:
Bro's salty because the only quality content Meg does is for that niche audience. I get that, too, but I'm happy for those of you not getting blueballed after a decade of following her
 
Back
Top