Simp Chat McKinzie Valdez | HoesLuvKinz - Discussion Thread

shes doing ugc ads for anti-porn apps now. she really trynna make that same internet money. She should’ve just done the right wing grift if that’s what she wants.
 
I mean after OF takes away 20% of her overall earnings from when she started to when she quit, and what she spent on expensive cars, apartments, a house, she easily has over $3-5 million left so she set for life, until she has kids then those fuckers are gonna burn right through it
 
I pretty sure they were together when she still did onlyfans. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in on of those vids
 
it is soo funny how you guys trying act shocked he married her. He is very short. He is marrying a objectivitly speaking attractive women and she is rich. like how many men are doing that? a short one espicially.
 
Man all the hoes that I actually care about are retiring or semi retiring. First ambsofficialxo, Now Kinzie, hell even Kinzie's friend Lucien Lorraine who I also follow even more than Kinzie (because that weirdly shaped ass is god tier lol) is already checking out. Well I used to follow Lucien, it's just like Kinzie, Lucien purged 75% of her 2026 Insta and her TikToks have no more thirst traps since months ago and is just her doing "normal" things now. She even lost 5k followers because of it. We ain't watching damn TikTok for your cats or expensive vacations. I know what that means I've seen the writing before. :PepeWhy:

Forget the Rage Virus, it's the Realtor Virus.

 
Bro I tell you it's one of 3 reasons that OF or porn bops retire:

1. They quit because they found another profession where they don't have to get naked on camera and can still make good money on top of what they earned from the NSFW career
2. They're forced into early retirement because they started a family, and have to take care of their kid but even then there's no guarantee they stay retired cause some of these bops have kids and continue to make porn but on a smaller scale now.
3. They find Jesus and become born again and start preaching the good book but its only after they made bank that they became religious.
 
I don't follow many girls, only like 12 if you believe it :KEKWlaugh: but half of those 12 are retired or only post like a "regular" person now (as if you weren't shaking your ass on an Insta reel two weeks ago lol) so at this point the universe is telling me to go outside and get the real thing but I can't do that, I'm practically a 4.75 out of 10 on a sunny day. Dammit. :PepeWhy:
 
ccd2dbee-f7f3-442c-8a80-b995826f2540.jpg


I still wish omgcosplay would've kept doing content instead of becoming some sort of paralegal. :PepeWhy:
 
Yall are funny but unfortunately yes all these of models are in relationships and it makes me upset Kenzy was built for sex her ass was weird shaped but in a good way

Mackinze had amazing content across the board even her IG thirst traps where amazing
 
crying on tiktok talking about how onlyfans ruined her life in a mansion with 3 supercars parked up in the garage
 
For some reason simpcity decided her name is now blacklisted from saying and needs mod approval before posting
 
If i had a nickel for every Of star that suddenly "turns "to god i'd be set for life lol
 
Context would indicate I was talking about two different models

Ones Kenzy Kaye the other is well the Latina we all love making fun of
 
Back
Top